- Reduce overall climate footprint (Scope 1-3 carbon footprint) per full-time equivalent (FTE) by 50% in 2030.
- Prioritise products and solutions without health and environmental contaminants in procurement, operations and construction.
- Reduce the use of environmentally and health hazardous substances in teaching and research.
- Examine the areas in which UCPH’s activities have the greatest impact on biodiversity and, on this basis, develop specific goals, targets, initiatives and actions for UCPH as an institution.
Resources and Recycling
- More sustainable procurement, use and recycling of resources that contribute to a significant reduction in UCPH’s resource consumption
- Recycling of 60% of waste
- Reduce total quantities for incineration and landfills by 50% per FTE