- Reduce overall climate footprint (Scope 1-3 carbon footprint) per full-time equivalent (FTE) by 50% in 2030.
- Prioritise products and solutions without health and environmental contaminants in procurement, operations and construction.
- Reduce the use of environmentally and health hazardous substances in teaching and research.
Resources and Recycling
- More sustainable procurement, use and recycling of resources that contribute to a significant reduction in UCPH’s resource consumption
- Recycling of 60% of waste
- Reduce total quantities for incineration and landfills by 50% per FTE
- Examine the areas in which UCPH’s activities have the greatest impact on biodiversity and, on this basis, develop specific goals, targets, initiatives and actions for UCPH as an institution.